Film Changes!

 Now that the make-up scenes are finally settled, I can start to re-edit the sequence and finish up the rest of the edits that need tweaking. After doing the make-up scenes, I returned home and immediately got on my laptop to import the scenes. The tiny problem with this was that Maximus, my groupmate, still had some of the scenes that were necessary for the editing process. I asked him through Instagram to send the clips quickly, and after awhile, he sent them and I was able to import them into the laptop and then into the editor. Since the size of each clip was quite bigger than the previous clips, it took about 45 minutes to import these scenes into the editor, wasting quite a lot of my time considering it was late and I still had school the next day.

Once I got the scenes into the editor, I started to place them in the same spot that they would be in from the original scene that it will replace. I left the new scenes on a new track above the original spots and then started to remove the original scenes one at a time. I also edited the time and moved around some scenes that were in the same place as the original scenes to make space and edit the new scenes in a smooth transition. I then proceeded to place the new scenes in the original scenes' spots and began to edit the actual scenes. The beginning scenes needed some visual edits in order to get an action tone with its vibe and also needed audio adjustments for background sound. it process took quite awhile to adjust considering my laptop was acting so laggy and didn't want to work for a lot of the time, but after awhile, the beginning scenes were set. I then adjusted the scenes that were around the original scene that was replaced to be put around the new scene and its track. I then repeated the same process onto the final scenes, moving the track and removing the original scene. I placed the new scenes and then began the editing process starting with the audio adjustment for the first minute of the scenes. The other scenes needed visual changes due to the sunshine glaring the screen. This editing process to take out the shine was the hardest editing adjustment because each scene needed removing. After editing the glare, I then added a fade-out effect to end off the scene and also the sequence. Once all of the scenes were finished, I finally began to add audio clips to some scenes that required the actors' voices. I positioned all the audio clips into their respective scenes and then started to export the sequence. The exporting process took around 2 hours but was finally created and the "final draft" of the sequence was done. I ended off the day by sharing the sequence to the group and asking them to give their feedback whenever they were able to view the sequence.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Music Video!

Planning Storyboard for my Zephyrhills Commercial

Mission Impossible - Fallout Design Research