Final Draft Review

 After the video editor took that long time to finish exporting, I immediately saved everything on my computer and went to sleep. The next day, I woke up and notified the group about the last draft of the film being complete. I was so tired of editing the film all night that I sleep throughout the whole day and woke up around the afternoon. I woke up to find that my group had messaged me their reaction to the film being completed. Maximus had then told us about making a review on the final draft so that I and the others will be able to compare how much has changed from the rough draft. I agreed with that plan and decided to let the other 2 take notes as to what they liked about the new changes and what they saw in total. I also decided to take notes on my editing process and what I liked about the new change.

What I liked about the the new change was the beginning scenes, these scenes were able to appreciate the title sequence rather than the previous first scenes. Different ways of portraying words were possible with the new idea of the beginning scenes. The other thing I liked about the new scenes was the quick cut in time that was able to portray the story still in a less timely manner. The previous scenes took a lot of the time out of the sequence and so most of it was about the plot with the protagonist and his buddy.

The visual fixes were also shown in the film, having the ominous mood stay throughout the sequence. There was more consistency with the weather colors in the newly produced scenes and they also don't cause much disturbance as the previous scenes. The audio is more better too, not much wind causing disturbance and the voices in the scenes being heard more loudly than the other scenes. The ending scene was also edited better than previous, adding a greater effect of loss to the protagonist with the fade out effect.

This was my personal review so I somewhat knew what was different between the old and new scenes produced. Jibril had really liked the new scenes produced much than the old ones since he liked the better quality. He also appreciated the first scenes considering most of us in the film were present in those scenes. Maximus also liked the new changes but still thinks that there could be better things that could've been tweaked. Oh well, we didn't have much time left to film nor edit due to me being super busy with the upcoming testing weeks we had.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Music Video!

Planning Storyboard for my Zephyrhills Commercial

Mission Impossible - Fallout Design Research