Schedule: 2/26 and 2/27- The filming will begin on these days. We will film the first shots that include voiceovers from the main protagonist which are scenes 1, 2, 3, 4. The we will film the main conversation voiceovers and the main fight scene voiceovers which are in scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Then we will film the outcome last scene (scene 11) which includes the outcome of the fight. 3/5 and 3/6- We will finish filming these days by filming the actual action in the scenes. These scenes include all 11. 3/12 and 3/13- We will edit together all the scenes we have filmed and we will add the voiceovers to the scenes. We will also add the background music and low lightning/cloud grey weather. Location: We will be filming in an alley way and a convenience store around the corner near my house. Participants: Actors Andy Hernan...
After finishing the raw editing of the film, I had let the others in the group know that I was done with the raw sequence, letting them decide on what should be next in the to-do list. They were taking quite awhile to decide on what to do, having to need an extra day to think on what would be next on tweaking. Finally, after that long time, I and the rest of the group have decided that the sequence would have to follow the backup plan in order to create a better title sequence. The backup plan meant that more recording would need to be done and new scenes will have to be produced to better fit the title sequence. As much as I and some of the others didn't want to re-record, we all agreed on making up the scenes and meeting up. It would be awhile before we could all meetup and record the extra scenes, with school keeping most of us busy. Based on what I saw filmed in the rough draft, most of the beginning scenes would have to be make-up as well as some of the ending scene. Once we ...
Now that the make-up scenes are finally settled, I can start to re-edit the sequence and finish up the rest of the edits that need tweaking. After doing the make-up scenes, I returned home and immediately got on my laptop to import the scenes. The tiny problem with this was that Maximus, my groupmate, still had some of the scenes that were necessary for the editing process. I asked him through Instagram to send the clips quickly, and after awhile, he sent them and I was able to import them into the laptop and then into the editor. Since the size of each clip was quite bigger than the previous clips, it took about 45 minutes to import these scenes into the editor, wasting quite a lot of my time considering it was late and I still had school the next day. Once I got the scenes into the editor, I started to place them in the same spot that they would be in from the original scene that it will replace. I left the new scenes on a new track above the original spots and then started to r...
Comments
Post a Comment