The common camera angles in action: Long shot: Artificially shortens the distance between two characters, tricking the viewer into thinking that the characters actually punch each other but the angle just makes it look like that. Wide shot: Used to establish the main characters in the movie but not the area surrounding them. Low angle: Used to show how intimidating the villain is and how they are above all. High angle: Used to show when the main hero is in a tough situation and losing, usually fights or big battles. Establishing shot: Used to show the main area where the heroes/hero battles it out. Common Costumes, Props, Setting, and Make-up: Costume: The costumes in action films are what truly establish the character, some people don't even know the characters face but as soon as they see the suit/costume they immediately recognize them. Props: Props are important in action films, wether it range from Thor's Hammer to Batman's Bata-rang, the character's weapons are...
Hello! my name is Andy Hernandez-Vazquez and this is my introduction to you on my new blog! For starters, My interest are exercising, playing video games, and spending time with my family. I am a Sophomore this school year at Fort Lauderdale and also a middle child of my family. I have two sisters, the first is my younger sibling who has recently started going to my old elementary school. My second sister, who graduated from this school, Madelinne, has started her first year in college this year! I love both of them. I also tend to watch a good amount of shows but I mostly watch Anime. A lot of my favorite shows are Animes that I've been binging, my most favorite show being Black Clover. Currently in school, I've made a great amount of friends and also met cool teachers that are chill. My favorite subject would be Comm. Tech II since I'm learning about Premiere Pro this year while my least favorite would have to be chemistry since I am very bad at science. I am in the Cam...
1. How many titles are displayed during the opening sequences to the film? Which ones? The Shazam opening starts with who its directed by and then it gives credit to the screenplay maker. Next it tells who the story is by. Then it lists the producer and the executive producers. The it says its based on characters from the DC universe. Lastly the director of photography and the production designer are listed. 2. What connotations do the images carry? The images in the shazam opening contain many action packed scenes which create a fast paced tone. Shazam's primary purpose is to protect the city since he is a superhero. By showing him stopping the robbers from robbing the bank it connotates the superhero vibe. The opening also shows people lining up to meet him after he arrests the robbers which also contributes to the superhero vibe. These opening images correlate to the primary purpose which is to create an action packed feeling. 3. How is the genre reinforced through symbolic and ...
Comments
Post a Comment