Wrapping up the make-up

The time is ticking, and I and the rest of the group are still to make-up the remaining scenes necessary to fix the sequence. Previously, filming wasn't finished due to Maximus needing to leave early, leaving us no time to finish the scenes necessary; so now, I wait to see what day he would be available. The next day, after recording the make-up scenes, Maximus was able to provide another date that he would be available, and I along with the others were all able to be ready that day. Once the time came, I had prepared an hour early just incase any props were missing, and then, I left to meetup at the location of the next set. The location this time would be at a park nearby that would help create the environment necessary in order to produce the scenes.

Since I had to bring most of the props with me, I was the last person to arrive to the location. In the scenes that were left, all of us would have to be in the shot, meaning that the camera would have to be positioned or held by someone else. Luckily, Jibril had brought a tripod that would be able to provide great positions that could produced the shots. Maximus also gave a great idea where the camera could be positioned in a way that it would create a first-person view and then someone would be able to position the view of the scene. the first scenes filmed would include both me and Maximus, meaning that in this scene, Jibril would be able to provide the angle of the film. I had to be on a swing, along with Maximus, where we would create a conversation for the plot of the sequence. It's only the first scene and we were already having problems with audio; our voices needed to be heard and the recording wouldn't pick our voices up. It took many tries to redo the scene in order to pick our voices, but after about 12 tries (yes 12), we were able to produce the scene. After doing this process, I and the others decided to wait for the winds to stop breezing so quick and also for background noise to be more calmer. Once the sound in the park was low, I and the rest quickly set up the things necessary and proceeded to the next scenes. The next scenes would include I and Jibril, in which he would approach as the enemy and attack me. Since the action will have to be quick and careful, we would have to worry a lot with our punches and kicks while also having content to provide. This took some time since we both needed to practice the actions that would be used, but the scene was quickly produced. The next scene wouldn't include me so that meant that I would be the one holding the camera and positioning it to the right spot. Both Maximus and Jibril took so long to get their scene finished, but were finally finished after their 5th attempt. Based on the scenes I had checked up on, I told the others we were 99% complete, considering that I would need to still edit and see what things are barely missing. And so, that concluded the make-up scenes that were produced.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Music Video!

Planning Storyboard for my Zephyrhills Commercial

Mission Impossible - Fallout Design Research